Thread: BLACKSTAR: RETURN TO SAGAR - Message Board!

Undisclosed

Exclamation BLACKSTAR: RETURN TO SAGAR - Message Board!

Hi Starswords,

I've built up the one and only BLACKSTAR FAN FORUM on the net:

'BLACKSTAR: RETURN TO SAGAR'

http://johnblackstar.proboards98.com/

I hope to realize a big community/fan following devoted to the greatest American cartoon hero of all the times!

Let's not forget that Blackstar paved the way to He-Man and his successful cartoon series.

Many thanks to everyone!
    "I'm not one of those things, baby. I like to consider myself as a milestone. If you can, well, just see me, hear me, kiss me or even fu*k me... and you'll know what it means to be living."

Undisclosed
    Bump.
    "I'm not one of those things, baby. I like to consider myself as a milestone. If you can, well, just see me, hear me, kiss me or even fu*k me... and you'll know what it means to be living."

United States
    Nice looking board but I doubt your going to start a groundswell of fandom for Blackstar.
    Thundarr can kick his ass to the moon
    Up, Up and Away! ARRRRRGHGGGH

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by coma View Post
    Nice looking board but I doubt your going to start a groundswell of fandom for Blackstar.
    Thundarr can kick his ass to the moon
    Are you joking? Thundarr is a post-apocalyptic bum. Blackstar was a winner from day one. On a hostile planet 8set in a different universe) he managed to become an hero. What do you want more, man?

Thanks for the congrats, anyway

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by The Alive Man View Post
    Are you joking? Thundarr is a post-apocalyptic bum. Blackstar was a winner from day one. On a hostile planet 8set in a different universe) he managed to become an hero. What do you want more, man?

Thanks for the congrats, anyway
    Dude, I was kidding, and Blackstar was a little late for me. All that He man stuff came out when I was already getting laid.

Besides Thudarr is better because It was designed by Jack Kirby (and looks it). And Kirby is the King. Recognize Mother f*****r!
    Up, Up and Away! ARRRRRGHGGGH

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

Undisclosed
    Visually speaking, 'BLACKSTAR' is an artistic painting come to life. Kirby is a legend, but his work in 'THUNDARR' wasn't at its best, and sub-par to 'BLACKSTAR' (general consensus).

Is this a ZOMBIE message board, by the way? Blackstar faced a Sagarese equivalent of the simil-tahitian Zombies in the famed episode called 'The Zombie Master'.
    'NUFF SAID!
    Last edited by The Alive Man; 18-Nov-2006 at 05:42 PM.