Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: OK... What gore effect/image/scene haven't we seen in a dead film yet?

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MaximusIncredulous View Post
    Two come to mind:

1) Fisting zombie style, anus or vagina will do
    2) I know it's not "extreme" gore but I'm dying to see a convention of Elvis impersonators get torn to shreds. Perhaps the fisting scenario would come into play there.
    This thread just jumped the shark.

(Dude, there are other websites for your needs, ya know)

Christmas Island
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutineer View Post
    This thread just jumped the shark.
    Me bad. Next time I promise to keep it clean with genital munching, nipple mutilation, mommies eating their young, and zombies squeezing feces from intestines.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutineer View Post
    (Dude, there are other websites for your needs, ya know)
    Hmmm, do you know any sites that show people that look like Elvis getting fisted? I'm at a loss.

United States
    Why not just film the one death scene even Romero and Savini thought was just too extreme for the original Dawn of the Dead. A pregnant woman being attacked by zombies and having her belly ripped open and having the fetus fall out to have the zombies devour it and everything else inside the mother.
    "I won't kill you, but I don't have to save you."
    --- Batman

Canada
    a fat lady attacked by zombies who rip her gut open and like, burrow themselves in her abdominal cavity and u can see the food she ate and **** gettign eaten by zombies. Then a scene were survivers use babies as mobile zombie bait. when they need to lose some zombies they throw a baby and the zombies mess their **** up.

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Tullaryx View Post
    Why not just film the one death scene even Romero and Savini thought was just too extreme for the original Dawn of the Dead. A pregnant woman being attacked by zombies and having her belly ripped open and having the fetus fall out to have the zombies devour it and everything else inside the mother.
    I'm trying to remember what film it was, but I totally remember watching some random horror film in which a pregnant woman has her gut ripped open and the foetus removed ... I'm thinking a Troma flick ... in fact it definitely was Troma ... wait ... I know the name of it, on the tip of my tongue...damn...Terror Firmer I think it was.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by mista_mo View Post
    a fat lady attacked by zombies who rip her gut open and like, burrow themselves in her abdominal cavity and u can see the food she ate and **** gettign eaten by zombies. Then a scene were survivers use babies as mobile zombie bait. when they need to lose some zombies they throw a baby and the zombies mess their **** up.

seriously man, go watch death race 2000 right nwo, youll love it

"remember, if they scatter head for the woman with the baby"

That place were you went that time and you thought it sucked too.
    Undisclosed
    Another gross one that would also be good for a laugh would be a fresh kill who had his gut ripped open and his intrail are hanging out. When he/she gets up and tries to walk they constainly are tripping on there own guts.

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    seriously man, go watch death race 2000 right now, youll love it..
    What was the points system again?

Undisclosed
    Actually, on the Sci Fi channel there was this very low budget zombie movie called "Dead Men Walking" about zombies in a prison. There was a scene where 2 little kids (about 6 years old) got their guts ripped out by a zombie. AND SCI FI SHOWED IT ALL!

United States

isn't that just the magic question

I'm really tired of seeing people stand there while once living loved ones stumble towards them and ultimately bite them... you saw it in NOTLD, Zombie, nearly saw it in 28 days later and it was in the Evil Dead...

I would like to see parents having to kill their zombified kids or kids do the same to parents...

Maybe some more underwater carnage whilst skin diving

Zombie animals

People being drawn and quartered by a mob of zombies all pulling at a variety of limbs at the same time

And an answer to the age old question... if a zombie takes a bite off your arm but pulls it entirely off of your body lets pretend you control the bleeding with a well placed torch something Day of the Dead esque ...will you become a zombie? Technically the infected limb is gone but how long does it take for the effect of his saliva to infect your bloodstream? Is it like alcohol in your mouth and instantanious? Can it be eradicated from your system or in some way reduced by the introduction of fresh blood? Of course this is going on the theory of an infection and not so much by the Romero films where the beginning was somewhat mysterious.

For me i'd like to see a zombie film start off with some kind of escapee from the hospital jumping into a car to attack someone who's driving off and of course en route to where ever the driver gets into an accident and during said accident is fully infected and then the guy she hits comes out and starts yelling a storm and of course gets bitten and then traffic gets backed up and people start getting out of their cars or are stuck or maybe its a highway overpass with only two ways out by land and one way down to death.
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html