Message Details
AuthorMessage
Spectar
Fresh meat

Subject: If you could change anything about LOTD what would it be?Date: Wed 23-Nov-2005, 08:00:31

I think the character development in this movie stinks. Simon Baker (Riley) was a terrible actor he had such a lack of emotion in delivering his lines. He is the Canadian Keanu Reeves. I think Charlie was a terrible character. He reminded me of a Stephen King character in one of his made for TV movies. And who could forget the stereotypical Irish rebel rouser? (Forgot his name) GAR doesn’t explain much about him except he once worked with Riley. Why does GAR always portray the Military as a bunch of idiots? When the Zombies break into the staging area where the Dead Reckoning is a bunch of soldiers with automatic weapons cant stop the advancing horde of the undead? If they have survived for three years don’t you think that they should know to shoot them in the head? Or successfully set up a defensive perimeter? I wish the movie had covered more of the survivors setting up the city, raiding military installations for weapons, and scavenging stores for supplies, showing the people going into the stores seeing how ravaged the stores are, going into homes seeing decomposed bodies half eaten by Zombies…. I guess just more of a survival theme.

Message Thread

Warning
To reply to this message you must be logged on via a registered account. To logon or create a new account take the 'Logon/Register' option above.