Message Details
AuthorMessage
cartma7546
Fresh meat

Subject: I think the problem is they stood out too much...Date: Fri 23-Dec-2005, 03:05:11

in the movie. I know that sounds dumb because well this is a zombie movie but hear me out. I'll even give you examples of memorable zombies.

Night '68: It has to be the opening zombie, he's the one that I think for all of us made us say "hey this movie could kick ass." The reason he stands out is because he doesn't just stand about and moan like the others.

Dawn: There is a three way tie in this movie of zombies that really stand out. The first is obveiously Lenord Lies zombie. After all he did make the cover of several versions of Dawn. The 2nd would have to be the nurse only because of how bad she was played. Now the third is the zombie who takes Peters gun at the end. This is the first time we relize that the zombies are more than mindless monsters.

Day: Do I really need to give you an example?

Now the reason they are memorable is because they are unique. In Land however they sort of act all the same. There is really no uniqueness to them.

Message Thread
[ View Parent Message ]

Warning
To reply to this message you must be logged on via a registered account. To logon or create a new account take the 'Logon/Register' option above.