Message Details
AuthorMessage
deadman_deluxe
Supervisor

Subject: RE: The cinematography...Date: Thu 8-Dec-2005, 01:56:42

Including all the things i've mentioned above, the film also has that blue/grey tint to it, which fits the feel of the movie very well. So with these things in consideration, how do you guys like the cinematography and camera work on LAND? To me, it's top notch.

Always how i imagine external night time scenes would and should look . . . with just the natural moonlight, though i personally would have "got" that with only a fraction of the blue filter actually used

I also liked the whole intro sequence (yes, even the audio heads up for the noobs ala bites and infections) fading into the blue tint, and of course the moonlight through the trees showing the undead lurking about in the woods when the woody pulls over, such a cheap and simple set up . . . but always guaranteed to turn out nice!

I had no problem with the cinematography as a whole, not the best i have ever seen, but by far the best i have ever seen on a Directed By George A Romero feature.

Message Thread
[ View Parent Message ]

Warning
To reply to this message you must be logged on via a registered account. To logon or create a new account take the 'Logon/Register' option above.