Message Details
AuthorMessage
dmbfanintn
Fresh meat

Subject: RE: How did he get the spear gun back???? spoilersDate: Wed 22-Feb-2006, 13:48:43

After a bit more thought:

During Cholo and Kauffmans' conversation, Cholo tells, "I've been taking out your garbage for x amount of time, you're gonna let me in here because I know what goes out in the garbage. Does your board of director's know what the fuck is going out with the garbage"

Keeping that in mind leads me to the conclusion that the board of director's probably do no know what the fuck is going out with the garbage. Therefore, the order to have Cholo killed was probably kept on the down low. After punching out the guard, no one other than Mr K knew Cholo was wanted or what had transpired.

This would give Cholo ample opportunity to go back to the armory and retrieve his weapons.

The idea that Mr K had more going on than the board knew was further solidified later in the film when he and his slave were head out of the Green. He meets up with the guy who asks him, "what's in the bags" and Mr K replies "money", the guy says "who's" and then we get the "LOOK OUT" from Mr K and pops a cap in the guy, then simply answers "ours" (who's money).

The more I watch Land, the better it gets.

I am going to watch it again this weekend.

Message Thread
[ View Parent Message ]

Warning
To reply to this message you must be logged on via a registered account. To logon or create a new account take the 'Logon/Register' option above.