Message Details
AuthorMessage
MinionZombie
Fresh meat

Subject: RE: I couldn't believe it....Date: Fri 6-Jan-2006, 13:59:36

Some people are just utter morons. Mind you, where there are morons, there are smart folk somewhere else.

I was pleasantly surprised when I went to see Land of the Dead, there was a group of teenagers standing there as we waited for the cleaners to finish and I thought they were only there because it was a 15 and they could only get in to see that.

However, they were all actually zombie movie fans and I overheard them discussing recent zombie movies behind us, they were also fans of Shaun of the Dead, so they clearly had some taste. They were also fans of the previous GAR zombie flicks too.

However, in front was a group of three people, adults, one woman and two blokes. They kept going in and out and clearly wanted to be watching Revolver (which was on it's second day of release), but couldn't get in. They fucked off as soon as the guts started flying forth.

Message Thread
[ View Parent Message ]

Warning
To reply to this message you must be logged on via a registered account. To logon or create a new account take the 'Logon/Register' option above.