Message Details
AuthorMessage
BluBall
Fresh meat

Subject: LOL! "The Invisible Dead" is your favorite zombie movie? Date: Thu 28-Jul-2005, 14:08:08

You mean the soft-core French POS from the early seventies? If that is the film you're referring to, Christ you're worse than I thought. Proves my point----if that joke of a film is your favorite zombie movie, which assumes it is also, IYO, of higher quality than the films in GAR's Dead series----your taste is only in your mouth.

Don't start flame wars debasing GAR's films on a site dedicated to those very films and expect to not get trashed numbnuts. What do you expect? So, you have a hard-on for the remake of DOTD04? OK, fine, but if you feel the need to debase the films from which it originated you should expect the beating you're getting jackass.

BTW, genius, since you feel the need to ask if I know what IMHO means, do you know what "POS" means? Yes, Piece Of Shit. POS="The Invisible Dead". It's like a John Russo movie with bad dubbing. That movie is not even worthy of debate---it has no cultural sig, no aesthetic value, nor any value as anything but cheesy nudie violence for pervs. Go enjoy it, but wipe up before Mom gets home. Here endeth the lesson, Raggedy Andy. 'Nuff said.

Message Thread
[ View Parent Message ]

Warning
To reply to this message you must be logged on via a registered account. To logon or create a new account take the 'Logon/Register' option above.