Message Details
AuthorMessage
bassman311
Fresh meat

Subject: RE: Who can tell with the way you noobs post indiscrimanentlyDate: Wed 12-Oct-2005, 12:14:37

What the hell, man? Having a bad day or something? I wasnt even being rude to the guy....If I was it wouldve looked like what you just posted for me. Relax, chief.

And what exactly does this have to do with the music I like? You're just taking stabs at me for no reason other than you have nothing better to do with your time. All I do is "Drop bombs"? Well thats funny because it seems to me that in the last few posts down I was just talking about the movie and no one else had any problem with it. You're just mad because I have different views than you and when I made that clear, you've tried being an ass too me ever since.

However, im not going to do that. Im not going to call names to someone who I dont even know personally. If you dont like me(and by me, I mean my posts) then that's your problem. Im sorry we have different views and Im sorry that evidentally you're searching for some form of drama in your life. I hope we can work this out though, man....but at this point im just confused.

Message Thread
[ View Parent Message ]

Warning
To reply to this message you must be logged on via a registered account. To logon or create a new account take the 'Logon/Register' option above.