Message Details
AuthorMessage
bassman311
Fresh meat

Subject: RE: Okay, I'll give you that one...Date: Wed 12-Oct-2005, 09:41:07

I know....but they werent forced upon us like the are in the new trilogy. In the original trilogy it had the name and the episode number was kind of a subtitle. Now its the other way around and people call them episode I, II, etc instead of "Attack of the Clones" and all that noise.

Besides....adding the 4-6 to the original trilogy was just a marketing ploy by Lucas so he could make the "prequels" in the future. "Uhhh....yeah...I had the story for all six movies from the start". Yeah right, you stupid money lusting mother f*cker.

You know hes releasing the original trilogy on DVD again but theres nothing different except a new box??? I hate that guy....he hasnt had any original Ideas since the original Star Wars. Im convinced that Kasdan wrote Empire and Jedi on his own.....Lucas didnt write that shit. He got lucky with A New Hope....or should I say EP IV?

Message Thread
[ View Parent Message ]

Warning
To reply to this message you must be logged on via a registered account. To logon or create a new account take the 'Logon/Register' option above.