Message Details
AuthorMessage
hgbr7
Fresh meat

Subject: RE: ending credits.... sequelDate: Wed 5-Oct-2005, 11:58:44

everyone dies except Ken, in the fight all of the LD at least most are put down as well, ken wanders the island for day then comes across a group of people living there.......OH SHIT ITS DR MOREAU and boy is he pissed at ken because they killed all of his children, so then moreau set Montgomery on his ass and they fight to the death (ken wins and then kills everyone in a fit of rage). then ken wanders around the island some more and finds a FedEx employee who is also trapped there. Ken by this time has absolutely lost any rational thought patterns and beats Chuck (employee) to death with a log. Ken then steals the raft chunk had made and sails out to sea and even through a hurricane.......after awhile he get stuck in the eye and finds a Russian scientific vessel, once aboard he finds it is has already been boarded by a salvaging crew (before all the zombie crap i guess) and they are fighting a space virus threat is trying to take over the world and destroy humanity (too late dumbass). Ken has no time for this foolishness and sets the ship on fire. Ken jumps off the boat laughing like an idiot and is knocked out. then in a bizarre twist of fate is washed back to Everet Wisconsin. He wanders around town for several days walking right down the middle infested streets. after awhile the zombies stopped trying to attack him because whenever they did he would always start in on them first sometimes eating them. after he fended them off he would scream obscenities at them or random objects. After the attacks stopped Ken just started screaming for nothing, in the end he just kept repeating "whos gonna carry my shit" over and over again. One day he comes across fort pastor. Fort Pastor is still operational. Ken finds his brother soon afterwards. Seeing as Ken has gone completely nuts he kills his brother with his boot and then starts repeating "whos gonna carry my shit" again

THE END

thats hollywood for you dont ask how any of its possible, im just telling you what i heard.

Message Thread
[ View Parent Message ]

Warning
To reply to this message you must be logged on via a registered account. To logon or create a new account take the 'Logon/Register' option above.