Message Details
AuthorMessage
track1033
Fresh meat

Subject: Just got back from Cinema Wasteland...Date: Sat 1-Oct-2005, 17:30:29

it was one of the better conventions I have been to...it was a DAWN reunion so all of the DOTD crew were there...David Emge and Scott Reinger were really friendly and Gaylen Ross was very nice and talkative...Kenn Foree was his usual outgoing self...all were very happy to sign the personal items I had taken and were even more happy to have there pictures taken with me...A few of the DAWN zombies were there but I didn't get a chance to talk with them...Howard Sherman who played BUB in DAY was also there...also very fan friendly...another great aspect of the convention was the fact that it was also a HOUSE OF 1000 CORPSES/DEVIL'S REJECTS reunion...Sid Haig, Bill Mosley and Mike Berryman were all great and it was really cool to talk with them...there were tons of vendors with lots of cool shit to buy...if you live in the Cleveland area...head on over...it was a blast...don't forget to sport your HPOTD gear if you have any...A lot of people commented on mine...

Message Thread

Warning
To reply to this message you must be logged on via a registered account. To logon or create a new account take the 'Logon/Register' option above.